Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
1. Abstract Title: DO NOT type the abstract title in capital letters. Do not use the abbreviations in the abstract title
2. Author and Co-authors : A maximum of 8 Co- authors per abstract is allowed.
Author and co-authors’ details
3. Preferred Presentation type: Oral/Poster presentation
4. Proposed Type of Research: Basic/Applied/Health System Research
5. Abstract Body: The submitted abstract has to be an informative abstract in a single paragraph which includes: background, purpose, methodology, results and conclusion. Figures, tables and images are not allowed in the abstract.
6. Acceptable word count: The acceptable maximum word count for the abstract body is 350 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back the author(s) to be revised.
7. Previously Presented/Published Abstract: Abstracts that have been previously presented or published must not be submitted.
8. The online submission of abstract allows you to store your abstract as a DRAFT.Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. After the deadline if not submitted, drafts will be deleted. Changes will not be possible to your abstract after it is submitted.
9. Acknowledgment of submission will be shown in submit abstract web page and send to the corresponding email. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, it means we have not received your abstract.
10. Please contact us if you have not received confirmation or acknowledgment of submission that your abstract has been submitted before deadline.
11. Notification of acceptance or revision or rejection will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author after reviewing by Academic subcommittee.
12. Principle Investigator has the responsible to revise the abstract according to the reviewer comment and then submit to the website.
13. * If you have any inquiries or encounter the difficulty in submitting the abstract, please contact [email protected]
Check Email and Click Activation Link
Fill the Form
Save as Draft or Submit
Only approved abstract can submit paper. To submit full paper for approved abstract, please follow the procedure.
Click Full Paper Submit